RETURNS AND REFUND POLICY
Before returning any product, please read these terms and conditions (“Return and Refund Policy”). This Return and Refund Policy specify the rights and responsibilities eusahawan.com.my and any person who purchases any product offered for sale via eusahawan.com.my (“Customer”) through all eusahawan.com.my business platforms namely on internet. By registering an account,, placing orders or making purchases through eusahawan.com.my on the Platforms you are deemed to have read, accept and agreed to abide this Return and Refund Policy.
In this Return and Refund Policy, eusahawan.com.my is referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” and the Customer is referred to as “you” or “yours”.
We reserve the right to revise, change, modify, amend, delete or remove, partly or wholly this Return and Refund Policy at any time without prior written notice. By continuing placing orders and making purchases of the Products, it will be deemed as an irrevocable acceptance by you of such revisions, changes, modifications, amendments, deletion or removal.
▶ Can I cancel my order?
You may cancel your order at any time before waybill is printed. Once the waybill has been printed, you can only request to exchange or return Products and request for refund. The right to cancel however does not apply to perishable products, products that are made under your specifications or personalized and sealed products.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us by logging into your account and filling in the return online form available on eusahawan.com.my website or calling our call centre at 0192005903 within ten (10) days from the date of receipt of the Product by the Customer (“Return Period”).
On cancellation you must make the Products available to us for collection, and you must take reasonable care of them. We will not consider that you have taken reasonable care of the Products if the seal is broken, they have been used in a way, or to an extent, beyond what would be reasonable when examining the Products in a shop prior to purchase.
▶ How do I return an item?
Please refer to our Return Policy before you initiate a return request.
Within the Return Period, you can request a return via the return online form available on eusahawan.com.my website or call centre at 0192005903 .
Detailed Steps to return/cancel order
You may follow these steps to return or cancel your order:
- Contact our call centre at 0192005903
- Inform your request to return/cancel to the call centre agents
- Login to your account on com.my website
- Go to your order and click return
- Complete, print and enclose the Return Form with the product
- Pack the product and send to us with the necessary items (free gifts or accessories) and the following documents :
- Purchase order/invoice
- Warranty card (if any)
What is your return policy?
You can return a product which was received by you in a damaged or defective condition from us not due to your own negligence. We retain the right to examine whether the returned product is indeed defective and/or damaged. In case the returned product is not defective or damaged, you will be informed about the same and the product received will be returned to the mailing address provided by you.
In case the returned product is eligible for a replacement, we will send the replacement product to the same address provided by you, subject to the availability of the stock of the Products.
Subject to terms mentioned in “What are situations that return requests may be rejected?” below, there is a ten (10) days return policy, which means that you can request for exchange or return of any product within ten (10) days of delivery of the Products. You may exercise this return policy provided the Products must be returned to us within ten (10) days from the date of delivery to you.
After ten (10) days period, you shall lose the right to return. For Products covered by manufacturer’s warranty, you may contact the manufacturer directly.
▶ What are situations that return requests may be rejected?
Returns for replacement/refunds/exchange under certain circumstances will NOT be accepted as given below:
- a) Return request for exchange or replacement for the same product cannot be made more than three (3) times with total number of days for the request of exchange or replacement do not exceed thirty (30) days;
- b) Request for return is made after ten (10) days of receiving the product by you;
- c) The Products are used or is not in its original condition;
- d) The Products are returned without its original packaging, accessories, parts or free gifts/free promotional items associated with the purchase and warranty cards (if any);
- e) Product is damaged after use/opening;
- f) Incidental damage due to malfunctioning of the product;
- g) Products such as lingerie, innerwear, swimsuit, cosmetics, perfumes, deodorants, food (perishable and non-perishable), health supplements, gifts, precious metals (gold, silver, platinum), jewelleries made from precious metals, electronic/digital devices etc. do not qualify for replacement, exchanges or refund. For avoidance of doubt, electronic/digital devices includes smart TV, mobile telephone, tablet, phablet, personal computer and other similar items. . Please refer to individual products list on com.my for more detail;
- h) Any consumable item which has been used or installed;
- i) Product with tampered or missing serial number;
- j) Missing manufacturer tag especially in case of clothes and shoes;
- k) Original seal is broken;
- l) Any damage/defect which is not covered under the manufacturer’s warranty;
- m) Warranty card does not allow for any exchanges or returns.
Items (a) to (m) stated above shall be collectively referred to as “Exempted Items”
▶ Late & Unacceptable returns
If you return items to us after the expiry of the ten (10) day period and/or in unacceptable condition, we may not refund your account. We may, at our discretion, return the products to you (at a cost to you of the actual postage rate). If you send the product back to us again, or refuse to accept delivery, this will be deemed as irreversible authority for us to dispose off your goods without further notice. Disposal will not constitute any admission on our part that we have failed in any way to honour our obligations to you in full and will not constitute any unlawful action against the products. Acceptance of a return by your courier is not deemed to be acceptance by us.
▶ Will I have to pay any charges for the returns?
All pickups and delivery charges to you for all returns and replacements for the Products due to the manufacturer’s defect are free of charge. If you return the Products due to your own error, the delivery charges shall be borne by you.
▶ Product Warranty and Warranty Centre
Please check details of the Products warranties on the warranty cards. Please refer to the details of the manufacturer or service center on the warranty cards.
▶ Do I need to pay for repairs?
If the Product is within warranty period and the defect/damage is covered on the product warranty, the repair costs will be free of charge.
However if the Products warranties have expired or the Products do not have a warranty, you will bear the repairs costs. Please contact our call centre at 0192005903 for more details in regards to the warranty conditions.
▶ When should I expect to receive credit for my return?
Refunds are based on the mode of payment used when you placed your order. Refund time is from the date of acknowledgement of validation of your refund request by us. The lead time for each refund channel is as indicated in the table below:
|Mode of payment||Refund Mode||Refund Time|
|Credit card||Credit card||15 working days|
|Debit card||Debit card||15 working days|
|Cash on delivery||Bank transfer||15 working days|
However it may take up to twenty (20) working days for the respective banks to process the refund and reflect in your credit card statement or internet banking account. Please get in touch with your banks directly in case of any delays after the confirmation of refund by us.